Just a selection of quotes I like – some from runners or about running….others are just about life between the miles. Enjoy!
- “You learn to say no, so your yes has some oomph.” Kristin Armstrong, Mile Markers
- “…I need to be living my life in such a way that if I knew my expiration date, I would continue living just as I am…” Kristin Armstrong, Mile Markers
- “People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint – it’s more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly… time-y wimey… stuff.” The Doctor, Doctor Who
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” Walt Disney
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” Walt Disney
- The miracle isn’t that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start.” John Bingham
- “A lot of people want a shortcut. I find the best shortcut is the long way, which is basically two words: work hard.” Randy Pausch