10. You jump up and down when you get the latest issue of Runner’s World in the mail.
9. You go to bed early on a Friday night in anticipation of your 5:30 group run the next morning.
8. You know instinctively when you’ve gone about .3 miles when walking around the mall.
7. There is a section in your kitchen devoted to foods you read about that runners consume….including but not limited to: Chia seeds, gels, power bars, power jelly beans, bagels, bananas, oranges, coconut water, and Gatorade.
6. There are more t-shirts and running shorts in your wardrobe than work clothes (or at least it seems that way).
5. You’ve ever considered using a little Body Glide for a day when you’ll be running around at work or on errands.
4. You have had more than one conversation with people about the idea of running barefoot or in minimalist shoes.
3. You own more pairs of running shoes than you have pairs of feet. Actually you own more than you own regular shoes.
2. You look up the name and location of the local running store when you travel to visit family or friends.
1.5 You know the whole staff of your local running store.
1. You laugh at this list and silently agree to a few of them.
What are your signs that you (or your spouse) is a runner?